- 评估、分级 & 测试
- 学习科目 & 课程
- 高中文凭 & 大学入学要求
高中文凭 & 大学入学要求
需求 for graduation and specified alternative means for completing the prescribed 学习科目 for a high school diploma shall be made available to students, parents/guardians, and the public. (教育代码51225.3、董事会政策6146.1-4, AR 6146.11)
学生 shall not be required to have resided within the district for any minimum length of time as a condition of high school graduation (Education Code 51411, BP 6146.3) or Certificate of Completion (BP 6146.4).
SDUHSD High School Graduation 需求:
Each student's individual progress toward fulfilling high school graduation requirements can be monitored through the 一系列反思门户 by accessing Graduation Status under the Grades menu. 学生 or parents with questions or concerns regarding graduation status should contact the school counselor.
Because the prescribed 学习科目 may not accommodate the needs of some students, the Board shall provide alternative means for the completion of prescribed courses in accordance with the law. Please see board policies and contact the student’s school of residence for more information.
Student Eligibility for 豁免 from District-Adopted Graduation 需求
District students are required to complete graduation course requirements specified above, including the requirements imposed by Education Code 51225.3和董事会通过的. 然而, 一个被收养的青年, 无家可归的学生, 前少年法庭学校, 军人家庭的孩子, or migrant student who transfers into the district or between district schools any time after completing the second year of high school, or a newly arrived immigrant student who is in the third or fourth year of high school and is participating in a newcomer program, shall be exempted from any graduation requirements adopted by the Board that are in addition to statewide course requirements. This exemption shall not apply if the 负责人 or designee makes a finding that the student is reasonably able to complete the requirements in time to graduate by the end of the fourth year of high school. Within 30 days of the transfer into a school or of the commencement of participation in a newcomer program, 是适用的, the 负责人 or designee shall notify any eligible student of the availability of the exemption and whether the student qualifies for it.
Please contact the high school counselor for any questions related to progress toward graduation requirements, 交替, 支持和豁免.
- 学生 who have reached their 16th birthday may take the California High School Proficiency exam.
- California approved two 高中同等水平测试 for students 18 years old and older, 有些甚至是17岁, for receiving a California High School Equivalency Certificate - GED®和 HiSET®.
California dept of education resources
California dept of education resources
CALIFORNIA COLLEGE ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS
In order to be eligible to attend a community college, students must have satisfied any ONE of the following:
Reached their 16th birthday and passed the California High School Proficiency exam.
加州州立大学(CSU) & 加州大学(UC)
大学 Preparatory Coursework in Grade 7 & 8
- 学生 may enroll in college preparatory mathematics and/or language other than 英语 classes as part of their middle school courses. The course taken at the SDUHSD middle schools is comparable to those same levels which are taken at the high school level; therefore, middle school world language and/or math classes may fulfill eligibility requirements for the University of California and California State University systems.
- 学生 who take mathematics or world language as eighth-graders are eligible for entry into the next level at the high school if they complete the suggested prerequisites.
- No high school credit will be granted for courses taken at the middle school; however, the course(s) may be used to fulfill college entrance requirements.
- 学生 in Grade 8 may take and receive credit for advanced courses at the high school. 招生 in these courses is on a space-available basis with the approval of both the high school and middle school principals.
For more information about college admission, please visit the 大学 & 职业生涯 page.